The Latest "Certificate of Live Birth"

Just out of curiosity I decided to examine the Birth certificate that the Obama Administration released earlier this week. I downloaded it and magnified it in adobe reader and saw some suspicious aspects around all the lettering. The transparent background was disconcerting and some of the lettering looked strange. I thought some of the print mismatch could be attributed to the form having had pre-printed lettering and filled in with type writer.

So I decided to get a closer look. I loaded it into adobe illustrator cs4 to see if there were any layers within the document. Here is a screen shot that shows the serial number and signatures on separate layers. This is indicative of a document that was pieced together. It looks as if multiple form pieces were assembled into a new creation.

I am simply reporting what I found. I am not responsible for this fiasco. Why was there a flight to Hawaii to get this document? It is obviously electronic. If they were getting hard copy it would have been scanned to create the pdf. None of these layers would then exist. An electronic copy could have easily been emailed to the white house. I don’t know what is going on here and I don’t know why this guy’s records have been hidden. Bottom line… These stories do not add up. There would be no need to travel to Hawaii to acquire this document. None at all.

~Federal Expression

No comments:

Post a Comment